- "Are Labor Force Surveys Across Europe Comparable?", A. Spinakis, A. Pantouvakis, European Research Studies, 2004.
- "A simple rule for the selection of principal components", D. Karlis, G. Saporta and A. Spinakis, Communications in Statistics-Simulation and Computation Theory and methods, volume 32(3), 2003 pages 643-666.
- "Statistical treatment of insulation failure data with the application of simplified regression method in the high voltage laboratory", D.P. Agoris, C.G. Karagiannopoulos, A.Spinakis, C.S. Psomopoulos. International Journal of Modeling and Simulation, Editor ACTA Press, Volume 22 Number 1, 2002.
- "A concrete process for developing a site for providing distance training in official statistics", The case of the VL-C@ts project
- "Research in official statistics (ROS)", Editor Eurostat, European Commission, Volume 5 –Number 2, 2002, pages 71-81.
- "A simple rule for the selection of principal components", D. Karlis, G. Saporta and A. Spinakis, Communications in Statistics---Simulation and Computation, 2001.
- "Automatic versus controlled processing in variable temporal context and stimulus - response mapping", Banquet, J.P., Quardini, S.E. Spinakis, A., Smith, M.J., Günter.